Tuesday 23 March 2010

Invaders must die

I guess this is one of those 2 post days huh? Ah well nothing wrong with it.

I am currently listening to dubstep playlists on youtube, working my way through some real good stuff and some bloody dire stuff but I'm just sitting here reading some stories online, rolling fags, smoking them and zoning out listening to those dope beats.

Man I almost dropped back into London slang earlier, just caught myself before I said 'hench' and other assorted street words.

Man, its been a long day and I'm sticking to it.

So yeah, here I am aggravating my headache with a pair of skullcandy headphones (I'm gonna keep talking about them.) and all the gritty dubstep I can lay my internet connection on.

Keepin' it goin',
Fonch the Oracle


They're just so damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment