Monday 5 April 2010

Take me to the hospital

Okay, quick update, and explanation as to why I haven't been around for a little while.

I have moved back in with my mum, got sick and tired of sleeping on a sofa in Brixham and after a long talk with my my mum about boundaries and the need for privacy, she told me that I could steal the front of the house. I'll post some pictures of the finished product once I've moved my stuff in.

Other than that nothing much has been going on, I went out on saturday, got pretty drunk, some half pint girl started on me. It was hilarious, after the fact.

Plus the dreaded Kate is back, and I was talked into going on Thursday to meet up with said girl and numerous other people. Should be an alright night out.

So, that's whats been going down in Fonch town recently. Oh, except for pokémon, that shit's got me hooked. Bugsy was a fucking prick to beat, the next gym leader wasn't so bad, but Miltank is my new nemesis.
So, here I am sitting in the living room, typing this and watching the 1st series of Angel.

Had a new idea for a story, though its still half formed.

Gonna try and post more often.

Thanks for reading, Fonch

No comments:

Post a Comment